Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Dingley Andy Dingley is offline

Default Dyson SUCKS!

On Aug 28, 3:58*pm, "gogmagog" wrote:

I've had to do that twice. *Wires keep breaking at the point where it goes
inside.

Best thing about Dysons. Grab half a dozen from the tip and you can
fix at least a couple of them with just this fault.

Found myself without a vacuum at the w/e (my fault, left it 200 miles
away) and needed to buy one ASAP. Ormskirk market's range of £40
refurb Dysons (up to £75 for balls) didn't appeal, so we ended up
getting a last minute Henrietta from eBay for £42. I also like the
idea of imposing a _pink_ vacuum cleaner on the new tenant (only ever
wears black, talks incessantly about guns, mostly talks to his guns).