Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] fred.flintstone@thecave.com is offline

Default (OT) American music has become total trash

Of course this doesn't matter to you because you are just throwing out a
racist barb for the sake of being a racist. And most of your 1950's to
1980's music is most likely influence by Black creativity and sound,
developed in black communities...

Hey, most of the black musicians in the 50's and 60's had talent and I
enjoyed their music.

I cant think of even one of these modern black rappers that have even
one drop of talent. They are not singing, they are talking, and the
object seems to use as many cuss words are they can cram into the song.
Particularly the word "mother****er".
It's pure garbage. Even the background sounds are no longer real
instruments, it's just electronic noise.

The problem is that these days too many entertainment places adn bars
have these "Touch Tunes" jukeboxes, which have darn near everything ever
recorded. A bar is no longer a "country bar" or "rock bar" based on
what their jukebox contains in records or CDs. I live in the country,
near a small town. Country music is the most popular in rural areas,
yet there is not one night that I go to a bar and dont have to suffer
with that vulgar and annoying noice called Rap. I've asked more than
once, why these country people are listening to inner city ghetto
garbage???? No one has ever answered it, except some claim it's "good".

Good for what? The toilet maybe!!!