Posted to alt.home.repair
Duesenberg Duesenberg is offline

Default (OT) American music has become total trash

On 8/27/2012 2:23 PM, dadiOH wrote:
zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:34:18 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 04:02:59 -0500,

wrote:

Why is it that all the good music these says is coming from foreign
countries? England, Ireland, and others. They have talented
musicians that actually sing. All that is coming from America is
this disgusting Rap garbage, which is nothing but some electronic
machine making the background, and some black idiot talking, and
using some very filthy vocabulary.

If music has anything to say about our culture, then America is in
much worse shape than most people realize.

Personally I'm rather old and still prefer the oldies from the 50s
thru the 80s, but when I'm in public I hear what is playing on the
juke boxes and modern radio stations, and all the stuff I like, is
all from foreign countries, while the stuff that I find to be the
most repulsive is American.

I'm not a racist by color, but I think American blacks have
completely ruined music.

I don't know if you mean more recently or any time. I'm not up to
date with recent music but I would blame music producers instead
because I think they care more about what sells rather than what's
good.

That's a moronic statement, even from you, Dougie. What's "good"
*IS* what sells, by definition. ...but you're a Democrat, so *you*
get to decide what's "good" for everyone else.

You have a wierd concept of "good". According to you, McDonalds makes good
hamburgers and anyone with taste buds knows that is an untruth.

You have the wierd concept of good.

McDonald's hamburgers might be considered good for millions of people on
the road, far away from home, on the job, need a washroom break, who
have only 60 seconds to find something to eat.

For eating a hamburger at home I don't consider McDonald's or any other
hamburger not ground from my meat grinder, good. i make my own
hamburgers and grind my own meat, but it's time consuming and not
practical for alot of people

Just recently after spending 4 hours on the road with a cranky 10 month
old teething baby who **** her diaper 3 times in the car with me, that
Big Mac tasted good for the 3 minute break I got. It filled my belly,
and gave me energy to drive another 90 minutes to my home at 8 pm.

And they had free wifi!

it's about context. Most McDonalds customers just want food NOW, and
McDonalds makes food good enough to be served hot within a very short
amount of time.