Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Cheap carpeting? Not my fault?

On 2012-08-25, geo pearl wrote:
Hello, I have lived in an apartment with two kids for the
last five years. Everything that spills on the carpet leaves
a stain. The carpet looks gross. Cleaning up a mess
just makes a bigger stain.

above senario to happen? IF you have the answer, please
don't spare any details. Thanks in advance.

Here's a very big detail: You are an idiot!!

It's not your fault!? Why are things being spilled on the carpet? Are
your kids spastic? Why are things that are spillable allowed in the
room with a carpet? Why does cleaning the mess make it bigger? Do
you really expect us to believe this crap?

I can clean a red wine stain off a white rug with plain water and a
bath towel. So can you. I can purchase a $200 Hoover carpet cleaning
machine good enough to remove bloody dog stool stains. So can you.

Apparently, the only thing you are capable of doing is avoiding
responsibility and blaming others.

nb

--
Definition of objectivism: