Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Hiding places

On Aug 26, 12:06*pm, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 07:24:14 -0700 (PDT), Harry K

wrote:

I do usually, but not to move the car across the parking lot.

I got a warning when I moved my truck 1 block in town without buckling
up. *I'd rater takethe second or so and do rather than talk to the
nice officer.

Harry K

On a 60 Minutes type of show they had a mother on that lost one of her
kids. *She was taking them across the street, two houses up and got
broadsided.

Putting on the belt has become a habit.

I bought a 1959 Volvo that had the 3-point. Got used to them and wore
belts ever since. Feel naked without them on. I was a county
Sheriff's office dispatcher for 15 years. Almost always a fatality
was a "belts not worn" case.

Harry K