Posted to uk.d-i-y
www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_3_] www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_3_] is offline

Default Chimney Balloons

On 26/08/2012 16:46, Steve Firth wrote:

And your sole purpose in posting here seems to be to promote your business.

Stop already, I've found out FAR too much about you Steve. The more you
dig the funnier you get.

From mac groups (where you really do upset people) to you promoting a
business (spamming) on other forums/groups etc:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/9kxp9hp

"If you are "doing" that corner of the world I suggest trying Assisi,
Perugia, Deruta - for the pottery, but bring a very large cheque book.
There are some examples of Deruta pottery on my website (gisberto.co.uk)
listed in the .sig."

Would that have been the following pottery Steve?
http://www.malloc.plus.com/gisberto/html/Ceramics1.html

Shame on you !
--
Steve A Firth