Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default Hiding places

On 2012-08-26, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Putting on the belt has become a habit.

Likewise.

Usta never care. Then hadda minor accident. Slid on Winter ice into
a tree at a mere 7-8 mph. I hadda belt on and wasn't even bruised,
but my mom had taken hers off, it being so close to home and she being
"uncomfortable". Well, she cracked her kneecap, costing my insurance
$100K, and I coulda spent up to 18 mos in prison!! --I'm dead
serious!-- fer reckless endangerment, even though I was unaware she
had removed her belt. Now, that car does not move one silly
millimeter unless EVERYONE is buckled up to near choke-to-death tight.

nb

-- Definition of objectivism: "Eff you! I got mine."
http://www.nongmoproject.org/