Posted to rec.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default ot technology:

I bought one of Apples new Ipads and was amazed at what it could do.My wife
and I use it mainly to talk to our daughter in Amsterdam on facetime . It is
so reassuring to see her and talk in real time. The world is changing fast
and its hard to keep current on anything.
Sal

Congratulations on finding a wonderful new tool. :-)

I am on my second iPad and my only regret is I had to wait decades for
Apple to finally create one. I use mine to stay in touch with family
and friends, read books, watch tv/movies when exercising, listen to
music, play an occasional game of solitaire, write, keep track of my
schedule and addresses and search the internet for information. I
can't tell you how many times I have searched for something on the net
and found great information that saved me tons of money. I hope you
get tons of enjoyment out of yours. Keep waving to your family!
`Casper