Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Chimney Balloons

Huge wrote:
On 2012-08-26, John Williamson wrote:
geoff wrote:
In message , www.GymRatZ.co.uk
writes

The name callers generally have very little useful input into the group
and can easily be dumped into an "ignore" filter with the associated
"plonk" sound.
So that's grimly, bob, firth B&Q, ploughman, me and others who
contribute more than you on a regular basis

And not one of you has a blatant advert in their .sig.

Now that's unkind. You can put whatever you like in your .sig

I know but Mr. GymratZ goes a bit over the top, and it seems to change
according to his mood, always plugging his latest website. Not that I
bother checking them.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.