Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] is offline

Default RIP Neil Armstrong

On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 13:23:30 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

You would enjoy it. I did. It's worth looking around. The astronauts may be
having dinner elsewhere in the UK just before or after the Ponty event. They
need to make a living:-)

I think it's a bit sad they have to, but I suppose an Air Force /NASA
pension isn't all that. Neil Armstrong did all right for himself, but
he had a magic kudos attached to his name.

Have you tried their own web sites for info?

No, never even thought of that.
One or two are bound to visit Ireland - like Dublin or Armagh, so I'll
keep an eye out.