Posted to alt.home.repair,comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware
J.G. J.G. is offline

Default What color laser printer is easily & cheaply refilled at homefrom non OEM toner?

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 15:47:57 -0700, Ashton Crusher wrote:

You definitely don't want to have one that keeps the fuser hot all the
time if you only print once or twice a day and never turn the printer
off.

Hmmm... I will have to look to see if my B&W HP 3200m laser printer turns
itself off.

What feature am I looking for by name?

I googled for "hp 3200m turn off feature" but didn't find what I'm
looking for.

Does this auto-off feature have a name that I can see if the HP 3200m
laserjet has the capability?