Posted to uk.d-i-y
www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_3_] www.GymRatZ.co.uk[_3_] is offline

Default Chimney Balloons

On 26/08/2012 13:35, geoff wrote:
In message , www.GymRatZ.co.uk

The name callers generally have very little useful input into the group
and can easily be dumped into an "ignore" filter with the associated
"plonk" sound.

So that's grimly, bob, firth B&Q, ploughman, me and others who
contribute more than you on a regular basis

Depends on your definition of "contribute" I guess.

I don't have any problems with the way usenet works, trolls, aholes,
spammers etc. That's what makes it usenet. You don't like it don't use it.

I personally don't filter anyone as eternal-september filters out the
genuine SPAM, the rest IS usenet in all it's glory for better and worse,
the colourful characters keep it diverse and rich while the quiet ones
keep it as a great source of reference based on knowledge and experience.

Pete
--
http://www.gymratz.co.uk/martial-arts-flooring/
Soft Floor interlocking jigsaw tiles for Dojo,MMA Etc