Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Another cooling tower down at Thorpe Marsh power station

The Other Mike wrote:
On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 13:00:58 +0100, (A.Lee) wrote:

The Other Mike wrote:

On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 16:43:16 +0000, AJRevitt
wrote:

It looks like two more towers were pulled down VERY early this
morning. There were definitely four last night, just two left
today. I would really like to see the last two being demolished
if anyone knows when.

That confirms I wasn't seeing things as I passed by on the A1
early last Saturday, I could only see two towers remaining.
Wonder if they pulled
them down in quick succession?

6 am on 19 August 2012. (From Wiki)

Unbelievable timing! If I'd been driving by almost 24 hours later I
might have even seen them drop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...CvZas#t=25 1s

Links to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92CYQ...eature=related