Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
John Larkin John Larkin is offline

Default Jim Thompson

On Wed, 08 Aug 2012 08:33:00 -0400, "Lawrance A. Schneider"
wrote:

Hi,

I come to the group "alt.binaries...electronics" for interesting
electronic advice and discussions about same. Mr. Thompson clearly
knows much about electronics. However, he seems confused as to the
purpose of internet groups dealing with electronics. The purpose of
electronic internet groups is guess what: ELECTRONICS.

There are many political internet groups. I suggest Mr. Thompson use
"political" internet groups for political statements and "electronic"
internet groups for electronics.

Larry

He used to discuss electronics. I don't think he can any more.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer