Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default (OT) American music has become total trash

wrote:
On Saturday, August 25, 2012 2:02:59 AM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
Why is it that all the good music these says is coming from foreign

countries? England, Ireland, and others. They have talented musicians

that actually sing. All that is coming from America is this disgusting

Rap garbage, which is nothing but some electronic machine making the

background, and some black idiot talking, and using some very filthy

vocabulary.

If music has anything to say about our culture, then America is in much

worse shape than most people realize.

Personally I'm rather old and still prefer the oldies from the 50s thru

the 80s, but when I'm in public I hear what is playing on the juke boxes

and modern radio stations, and all the stuff I like, is all from foreign

countries, while the stuff that I find to be the most repulsive is

American.

I'm not a racist by color, but I think American blacks have completely

ruined music.

Pop Music All Sounds the Same Nowadays

http://news.yahoo.com/pop-music-soun...171714762.html

Loudness wars or highly compressed recording with little dynamic range, has
been discussed a lot among the people who care. With no range, it's all
HUGTUGFIHGFT, not, h. I. Ff. Ee I. I. O.

Greg