Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Cheap carpeting? Not my fault?

"George" wrote

We have some rentals and some people leave it better than they found it
and some think nothing of spilling stuff on the carpet and either doing a
lame job or nothing to clean it up. Cheap quality has little to do with
it.

I have three vacation rentals in Las Vegas. Just had to replace a whole
sofa bed because of two fat bubba Texans rasslin and crushing the frame.
You just do what you can. Over our 8+ year history, we've done pretty good.
And the money's there when something needs fixing or replaced. Vacation
rentals are way better than rentals, if your location is satisfactory, and
your original mortgage is in line.

Steve