Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Cheap carpeting? Not my fault?

On 25 Aug 2012 20:53:51 GMT, Han wrote:

geo pearl wrote in news:8aa4d88a-4352-479e-815d-
:

Hello, I have lived in an apartment with two kids for the
last five years. Everything that spills on the carpet leaves
a stain. The carpet looks gross. Cleaning up a mess
just makes a bigger stain.

Do landlords have access to cheap carpet that allows the
above senario to happen? IF you have the answer, please
don't spare any details. Thanks in advance.

What can possible spill on the carpet? You're supposed to keep the food on
a plate, and the beer in the glass ...

Says the guy with wooden floors ...

Ever live in an apartment that had wooden floors? Not me. And the
carpet was cheap. Doo Doo Happens.