Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Chimney Balloons

wrote:

Yes I can confirm neither Chimney Balloon or Chimney Sheep are my
customers. I can also confirm I am a customer OF Chimney Sheep. And yes I
come from the same very small town of Cockermouth hence why the ISP is the same.

Rule 1 - spammers lie.

To be accused by some on here of bringing the tone down is a little rich
when you see the school yard unjustified insults hurled about... and most
of the worst seem to come from anonymous posters unlike my posts which
are clearly traceable - why would I use my own business email if I wasn't genuine.

Well done for ruining what was a useful forum.

Get over yourself. Everyone else has.