Charlie Self

Default unfortunate

Wayne K writes:

Yep, that tree sure is ruining the view....look how big it is.. We better
get to work, I can't believe they only gave us 1 day for this job.

Yup. That mentality really does exist. Many years ago, when my wife and I first
married, I discovered that her ex ran over small trees or cut down larger ones
because they interfered with straight progress of the lawn mower.

We planted about 65 trees in the first 2-3 years we were married.

Charlie Self
"Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a
pleasure." Ambrose Bierce