Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus19184 Ignoramus19184 is offline

Default Yard sale gloat

On 2012-08-25, Steve B wrote:

"Ignoramus19184" wrote

I rarely go to garage sales anymore, also, but for a different
reason. I need to get stuff on a bigger scale, I prefer at least one
truckload of stuff at a time. This is not always possible, of course,
but I try to aim for that, and going to garage sales is not as
economical. There is always something to list and fill my time from a
few last big purchases, it is a better use of time than garage
sales. But I always have a special place in my heart for garage sales,
and I agree that great deals abound. You just need to be able to
notice them.

Ah, to be young and healthy and strong again. Enjoy it while you got it. I
am going to start stockpiling stuff, and having a yard sale or two a year.
It suits my time frame, and I'm not looking at it as an income, that being
the difference between us. What I make is play money. That is, I get to go
play. My next goal is a $500 pool cue.

Still puny waiting for results from these tests, two docs in Vegas next
week. Youth is surely wasted on the young.

Yep, I totally understand.