Posted to alt.home.repair
Atila Iskander Atila Iskander is offline

Default Gun Nuts

"Doug" wrote in message
On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:28:29 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:04:27 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

Keep in mind I didn't start this thread with the words "Gun Nuts". I
didn't realize this guy knew more than me because some here are Gun
Nuts.

All of a sudden you are now the victim? Say it ain't so.

No, just stopped participating to a thread that is full of "Gun Nuts".
And if you have to know what lunatics are, get a dictionary.

What you really mean is that after getting thoroughly spanked, you are now
trying to claim "sour grapes" as you scuttle away in embarrassment and
shame..