Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone know where I can get this flexible pump discharge hose (see link to photo)

I've seen that kind of thing in Home Depot, I think. HD has some sizes of
flexible blue discharge hose. Since it's pressure, it doesn't really need to
be rigid line, I'd guess.

Might be also in a vacuum cleaner supply, or a swimming pool supply.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ashton Crusher" wrote in message
Anyone know where I can get this flexible pump discharge hose (see
link to photo)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/818/cimg6924e.jpg/

I thought it was a version of vacuum hose for a pool but my pool shop
only carry's a 2" version and says they have never heard of a 1.25" ID
size. It's for a recirculating pump in a water cooled AC unit.