Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules Richardson Jules Richardson is offline

Default OT accurate time checks?

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:03:33 -0700, Richard Russell wrote:
It was as they say a no brainer, especially as it liberated a few more
inches of precious desktpop.

Depends on what you use the monitor for. I value the colour fidelity,
gamma accuracy and (particularly) temporal response of a CRT for
critical assessment of the quality of video material.

Agreed. That and every LCD I've ever used has given me a headache after a
short while; a *good* CRT is a lot more comfortable on the eyes I find.
Plus I've always got a stack of papers balanced on the top, which I
wouldn't be able to do with an LCD :-)

cheers

Jules