Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: BLOG POST OF THE DAY

HeyBub wrote:
Mike Marlow wrote:

Your claim, that Republicans can be rascally in their financial
dealings, is certainly true.

There was an instance back in 1922 called the "Teapot Dome Scandal"
during the administration of Warren G. Harding which we Republicans
like to forget.

As well - GW didn't do a lot to endear me...

Yep, I can understand how you might feel that way. Twenty-eight
consecutive quarters of economic growth, unemployment below 5%, DJIA
above 12,000, inflation almost non-existant. The entire economy was
swell up through 2007.
Then the Democrats took over Congress...

Well - the Clinton fans could probably have a field day with that, but what
I was making reference to was GW's involvlement in the middle east. It
started with his dad, and he took it all to a new level - a total waste in
every respect. That's my thoughts on it and I'm not going to spend any more
time explaining my thoughts.

--

-Mike-