Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default O/T: BLOG POST OF THE DAY

On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 12:45:53 -0400, "
Hey, not much chance of that happening. I enjoy telling assholes like
to where to go.

I suppose you can't lose yourself. But really, US politics is none of your
business.

When did something being none of your business stop you? In any event,
this is an international forum where anybody is free to voice his or
her opinion. The actions of the US have reverberating effects on the
rest of the world, especially Canada. That gives me all the reason I
need to comment.

Typical comment from you. The freedoms and rights of US citizens is
one of your greatest accomplishments. Yet, there you sit trying to
tell me I'm not entitled to my very similar Canadian rights.