Posted to rec.woodworking

Default BLOG POST OF THE DAY

In article ,
says...

J. Clarke wrote:

Yes. Personally, I favor a per-capita tax. That is one AMOUNT, not a
single percentage. Like a movie ticket or a can of jalapeno-flavored
chicken nuggets. One money for all. [Currently, that would be about
$15,000 per person per year]

So how do you deal with people whose income is $14,000 per year?

I haven't worked out all the details, but as I've said before such an
individual could contribute a kidney. I call that my "Federal Withdrawal
Plan."

You need to either use smiley faces or get some help.