Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default O/T: BLOG POST OF THE DAY

Mike Marlow wrote:

Your claim, that Republicans can be rascally in their financial
dealings, is certainly true.

There was an instance back in 1922 called the "Teapot Dome Scandal"
during the administration of Warren G. Harding which we Republicans
like to forget.

As well - GW didn't do a lot to endear me...

Yep, I can understand how you might feel that way. Twenty-eight consecutive
quarters of economic growth, unemployment below 5%, DJIA above 12,000,
inflation almost non-existant. The entire economy was swell up through 2007.

Then the Democrats took over Congress...