Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default O/T: BLOG POST OF THE DAY

Tim Daneliuk wrote in
:

On 08/23/2012 01:38 PM, Han wrote:
Good news! My personal economics will not be affected, I think and
hope, since I am retired.

You're kidding yourself. If we continue down the debt rathole -
produced by both Rs and Ds but REALLY accelerated by the Hoax And
Shame administration - you WILL be affected. Why? Because sooner or
later, all the phony dollars being logically printed are going to be
worth less. Presumably, you are on a fixed income in retirement.
What happens when a loaf of bread costs $7 or gas hits $10/gal (which
affects the "price" of pretty much everything)?

It really is simple. I hope, pray and count on my investments to outpace
inflation. So far TIAA/CREF has done a reasonable job. Other investments
also. Nothing compared to Romney, of course ...

--
Best regards
Han