Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Another cooling tower down at Thorpe Marsh power station

The Other Mike wrote:
On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 16:43:16 +0000, AJRevitt
wrote:

It looks like two more towers were pulled down VERY early this
morning. There were definitely four last night, just two left
today. I would really like to see the last two being demolished if
anyone knows when.

That confirms I wasn't seeing things as I passed by on the A1 early
last Saturday, I could only see two towers remaining. Wonder if they
pulled them down in quick succession?

The two that went down a couple of weeks ago on the same day as each other
went down within 30 minutes of each other.

--
Adam