mich

Default Recycling - how do others cope?

"John Armstrong" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 13:03:38 +0000 (UTC), Stephen Gower wrote:

Huge wrote:
Too be honest, that doesn't bother me much. The argument used to
run "consumers will never sort their waste for recycling". Even if
it currently all ends up in landfill, I'd rather that argument was
void should a market open up in the future.

And in the future somebody could dig up that nicely sorted landfill and
recycle it :-)

This is off topic now, but has anyone thought of the terrible consequence
for history if we recycled everything and put nothing into land fill?

There would be nothing for the future "Time Team" archaeologists of the 25th
century to did up and tell us all about our lives g