Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default Fixing Lock-out Door Knobs

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

AaronL wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 13:02:28 -0500, sam E
wrote:

On 08/20/2012 04:59 PM, AaronL wrote:

I hide mine [housekey] near a house corner under
my landscape rocks in a small waterproof bag.

I suppose you haven't posted your actual hiding place.

Yes that is my actual hiding place. I just haven't posted my actual
name or address so same result.

Call me naive, but I'd say that even if I posted my real address and
told this NG that the front door is always unlocked, the odds of
actually getting robbed would still be pretty small.

The bad guys would need to be reading this NG plus live close enough
for the robbery to be worth the effort.

That said, I'm still not posting it. ;-)

Wow, what a smart guy!! Well, I am in the phone book.

--
Best regards
Han