Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default ot technology:

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 09:23:01 -0500, Swingman wrote:
I'm on my third iPad, and in my third year running day to day operations
in construction/remodeling using an iPad (DropBox and Priority Matrix
are my main goto apps, among others).

Is or was your Dropbox free for a limited period and/or are you paying
for it now? My recently purchased Samsung Galaxy S3 comes with a 50
gig (I think) free Dropbox account for two years and then they'd start
charging for it.

So far, I've resisted the urge to use the Dropbox because I know I
wouldn't be interested in paying for it after those two years lapsed.
I just don't what to get into the habit of using and relying on it,
despite all the advantages that it offers. But then, I don't have
anywhere near the organizational needs that you have with your
business.