Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.locksmithing
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Can I pick my kid's MASTER combination lock to re-use them

On 8/21/2012 8:35 PM, J.G. wrote:
My teen has a half dozen of the classic MASTER combination locks which
I'd like to re-use for my PE for my grade schooler, yet the teen doesn't
remember the combination to any of the padlocks.

They're the classic colored-dial Master combination locks.
They're all locked but not locked to anything.
There is no serial number that I can see.
It just says "Hardened" on the hasp.

Is there a method for finding the combination?

if you box them up and send them to master they will return them with
the combos. I've done this a few times in my life.

Steve Barker