Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.locksmithing
Evan[_3_] Evan[_3_] is offline

Default Can I pick my kid's MASTER combination lock to re-use them

On Aug 21, 11:06*pm, Truthman wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:58:50 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

No honorable locksmith would ever teach picking, combination finding, or
lock defeating on an open forum such as this. You insult locksmiths, by
asking them to reveal trade secrets which could be used by burglars.
Shame on you for asking

You're joking ... right?

We're talking about a master combination lock.

Not the keys to Leavenworth.

He's serious about this. *Doubt he's a locksmith. *Maybe he read a book
and thinks he is. *Or he changed a couple locksets.
He's a trailer park birther. *What do you expect?
Them cheap Masterlock combos are "top secret."
I used to pick the old ones by "feel." *Last time I tried one a few
years ago I lost patience and didn't open it. *Didn't care either.
How to do it is probably all over the internet, but hidden from jokers
like the one who is here top-posting inane crap.

He is somewhat of a locksmith in a backwoods
hick kind of town where they have little more than
Schlages and Kwiksets to deal with...