Mark

Default Enough drawers, you think?

Bob Davis wrote:
"Mark" wrote in message

If I built it my Wife would fill it.

Is this normal?

There is a corollary. If your wife is just over five feet tall, they only
fill up to the levels even with my eyeballs. It gives the house kind of a
layered look - overflowing everywhere below six feet and empty shelves and
drawers above six feet.

Bob.

I wish this were so.

Wife is 4'11". I built storage in the bathroom, 6 shelves roughly 14" square,
top shelf is about 6'6".

She has a ladder, all the shelves overflow. She runs out of shampoo does she
open one of the handful of full sized bottles or one of what seems like the
hundred sample bottles? No, she goes and buys more. And who the hell needs 6 16
oz (?) bottles of skin so soft all_right_there ...

The thing beyond me is - there isn't a towel or washcloth near this closet.
Those are kept in the pantry. With some of her clothes. If there isn't a towel
or washcloth I'm screwed. Their in the hall, not in the closet I built right
next to the tub where all I would have to do is reach out and grab one. That's
why I put it there.

Friday night I was in the shower and realized I needed a bar of soap. Good
frigging luck finding it.

So I started pulling stuff out and stuffing it in a bag ..... you would think
she caught me gang banging her sisters and talking crap about her Mother.

Twelve and a half years of marriage and I've never been this deep on her ****
list. And I've pulled some **** (nothing involving her sisters). She's busting
on me for having tools laying around the house ... I'm remodeling the damned
thing, one kitchen cabinet ready to install, number two about ready to be finished.

I had better get back to it, she went to Wally World to get more crap. Wally's
next to GoodWill. Damn, that could lead to a rant about the 24 feet of shelving
in the shop which she took over, or the van I bought for parts but am afraid to
jack up because it's filled with her crap to sell on eBay ....

"Mrs. Parkinson's Law" ? I need some insight to this insanity. Hell, I had to
fight with her to move her crap so I could remodel the MASTER bedroom into HER
office.

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens, A.K.A.
Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the suspense.
(Gaz, r.moto)