Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Why California is a dysfunctional ********

On Aug 21, 6:12*pm, Hawke wrote:

Sorry Dan, but you don't have anything to back up those opinions of
yours. I saw Barney frank in person say that his district was redrawn so
he would have to go to someplace he has never been and try to get
reelected there. He'd been in congress many years and had had enough.
Dodd may well have left because he knew he would lose if he ran again.
That happens all the time. Areas change. Dodd had been there for 30
years. That's long enough in my book. But there is no proof he left for
any wrong doing. He did too much for his state for many, many years.
It was just time for him to go.

Hawke

I have a bridge in NYC that is for sale. You seem like a nice guy,
would you like to buy it.

Dan