Posted to alt.home.repair
Atila Iskander Atila Iskander is offline

Default What Paul Ryan's Budget Plan Would Mean for an Average Family

"Han" wrote in message
"Atila Iskander" wrote in
:

"Han" wrote in message
" wrote in
:

Mandatory healthcare coverage was a creation of
REPUBLICANS? They were pushing it for years
before the Democrats agreed to it?

First implemented by Romney in Massachusetts. Abroad they have been
doing it for decades. It's nothing new, really.

And in just about all those countries, it's been the prime cause of
financial hemorrhage of their economies

Yes, often it hasn't been as cheap as initially projected, but "financial
hemorrhage" - hardly. I think that the banking and housing sectors have
been more "guilty" than the medical reforms. Canada is doing fine, I
believe. Holland is doing (comparatively) fine, and MA isn't doing too
badly either.

When Claude Castonguay, the guy who created the Quebec Medicare system,
which was then copied for the rest of the country, comes out and declared
the system broken and proposed getting out of many areas of service because
of the inefficiencies and fraud, your belief is unfounded
AS for Massachusetts, it's even worse than Canada.
http://www.ama-assn.org/amednews/2008/09/01/edca0901.htm

I would suggest that in the future, you verify before you go with your
beliefs