Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default What Paul Ryan's Budget Plan Would Mean for an Average Family

" wrote in news:f3cc8d72-
:

On Aug 21, 11:15*am, Han wrote:
" wrote in

:

Mandatory healthcare coverage was a creation of
REPUBLICANS? * *They were pushing it for years
before the Democrats agreed to it?

First implemented by Romney in Massachusetts.

ONE Republican governor implementing mandatory
healthcare coverage now equates to "Republicans
PUSHING mandatory healthcare for years before the
Dems agreed to it"? Have you been drinking this AM?

That's like saying Democrats have been pro life
for years, just because one Democrat, somewhere is.
Total nonsense. Actually I can find more Democrats
that are pro life than you can find Republicans in
favor of mandatory healthcare. But I would never
distort and twist and try to make the claim that
Democrats in general are pushing pro-life.

Another fine example of how you libs are generally
divorced from reality.
*
Abroad they have been doing it for decades. *It's nothing new, really.

I have only said that Romney implemented compulsory health insurance in
Massachusetts. If that is incorrect, I'm sorry, but I believe it to be
correct. Whether others (left or right) have implemented similar things
in the US - I am not aware of that. If you ask me whether it is a good
idea, YES!! it is a good idea. I fully realize that it does away with
individual responsibility, but if you want that, you have to let the
hospital and doctors demand payment up front, before treatment, even if
you were hit by a truck and can't say anything.

--
Best regards
Han