Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Hiding places

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 05:53:34 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 00:44:51 -0400, micky
wrote:

To run some wires, yesterday I had to remove the decorative covering
from the sides of my car's trunk and I realized there are a lot of
good places to hide things behind it.

Now I'm trying to think of something to hide!!

Crap ! ! ! You just reminded me, I traded my car in two weeks ago
and a house key was hidden in it. I use that key probably once a year
to get in.

The dealer probably won't find it, and the new owner won't find it for
years and won't know who you are anyhow, right?

OTOH, if the car is still there, you could go look at it like a
customer and take the key. It's worth 2 dollars these days. After
you have the key, you can tell them you were the owner (when they are
charging you with grand theft.)

And thanks, I had a house key in my last car's trunk, and I really
should have hidden it. So now I know what to hide. Although I
think under the turnk carpet will be good enough.