Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default O/T: BLOG POST OF THE DAY

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:5033cc3a$0$11840
:

"Just Wondering" wrote:

Nobody has challenged the government's role in building roads and
bridges. Tell me, how much of the $3.8 trillion federal budget is
spent on roads and bridges?

Hope it's not too much.

After all, those unwed mothers need their welfare checks.

Lew

If the unwed mothers are your concern Leon, do something about them. I am
NOT accusing you of being the cause of unwed mothers, but would like your
support in providing any potential unwed mothers with birth control or
abortion facilities, to be used as they see fit. No coercion, no
withholding.

--
Best regards
Han