Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: BLOG POST OF THE DAY

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Romney has large amounts of capital off-shore. Theoretically that
money could be in use to support the US economy. Is it?

So what? It is HIS money and where he chooses to keep it is HIS
business.

Agreed! I do get concerned when I see or hear people talking about the
money of others (usually those with more money...), and either saying or
suggesting that others should use that money for some pupose that they feel
is appropriate. Since when do any of us have that right? Han might have
his own thoughts on what is good for society, but so do a ton of other
people. So - how to decide how those with more money should use their
money? By whose definitions? Not to mention that such a thought all by
itself is really presumptuous. I guess we all do that, and I'm not calling
Han out on this, other than to note that we as people do those things. I
guess that's one of the benefits of forcing a compromise between two adverse
parties such as liberals and conservatives.

--

-Mike-