Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Hiding places

On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 17:34:06 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 16:03:44 -0400, Metspitzer
wrote:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8401774/Th...-Hiding-Places

Using a wall outlet box with a telephone jack cover is a pretty good
one.

There are literally hundreds of places to hide things. If you can get
in during construction you can do some very interesting things.
If you want a hidden compartment much deeper than 3.5", be sure you
can't see both sides of the wall without walking around a corner or
two so the extra depth of the wall is not as apparent.

IN the houser I grew up in, there were drawers in the hall. My
brother's closet was behind them but there was a couple feet of empty
space and when we went out of town I would crawl in where the lowest
drawer went and hide stuff. We got it out just in time, because
eventually I was t oo big to get in there!