Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fixing Lock-out Door Knobs

A couple friends of mine have Schlage lock-out door knobs. She was scared,
one night, brought the spare key in. Husband out of town. Went to get the
mail, and the usual happened. A neighbor let her use the phone, she called
me to unlock the house.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Ralph Mowery" wrote in message
m...

Can't you just hide a spare key outside?

Jeff

That is what I did after my wife locked herself out. I have a garage with a
keypad so the key is hidden inside the garage. Normally the garage door is
down, so one would need that code plus know where the key is hidden.

Anyone wanting in would probably just break out a window anyway.