Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Why California is a dysfunctional ********

On 8/19/2012 7:11 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
On 8/19/2012 4:19 PM, Hawke wrote:
On 8/19/2012 1:51 PM, wrote:
On Aug 19, 4:44 pm, Hawke wrote:

The one sentence answer is it was the fault of the anti regulation
republicans taking over the government, and of the financial companies
acting completely irresponsibly, and making a whole slew of stupid
mistakes concerning the way they managed risk.

Hawke

Not believable without a cite.

Dan

It's only not believable to you because of your ignorance of the
subject.

You have no awareness of the subject, except some bull**** left-wing
blog site.

I don't go to blogs. I don't even know of any. I do my own political
analysis. I have over 40 years of political knowledge under my belt.
Unlike you, I don't need anyone else's help understanding what is going on.

Hawke