Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Followup on Welder from Iggy

dpb fired this volley in news:k0t5ot$a4k$1
@speranza.aioe.org:

_WHAT_ spec's does it meet? That's the problem--they don't provide

any.

Haven't you read the responses here? Are you selectively blocking some
users?

Harbor freight cites the ANSI specification their helmets meet.
They cite it in their online catalog. I presume they do so in any
written catalogs or sales flyers, as well.

Why do you persist in saying that they do not provide specifications when
you've been shown that they do?

(I'm not a great HF fan, but if it's true, it's true)

LLoyd