Posted to alt.home.repair
Atila Iskander Atila Iskander is offline

Default Gun Nuts

"Doug" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:43:11 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 22:29:10 -0400, "
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 13:41:54 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:08:00 -0400, "
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:14:34 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 07:48:29 -0400, "
wrote:

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 23:48:22 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 09:21:45 -0400, "
wrote:

On Wed, 15 Aug 2012 06:11:08 -0500, "Doug"

wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:02:54 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 14:28:09 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 12:46:25 -0400, "
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:07:30 -0500, "Doug"
wrote:

On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 23:50:52 -0400, "
wrote:
snip

You're still an idiot.

Yeah ... LOL

Only a moron laughs at being an idiot.

You're IQ is showing.

Sorry Dilbert, you've already claimed position of "clapper of
the
bell curve".

Whatever.

I'm glad you finally agree.

Didn't say that.

You did but you never know what you say; too stupid.

:-)

At least we agree, once again.

How could I agree, if by your words, I'm stupid ?

Your words show how stupid you are. I'm simply pointing out what is
obvious
to others.

Guess I'm too stupid to understand that too.

Once again, we agree.

NO. Frankly quoting laws is stupid so that makes you just as stupid.

But if you want to discuss laws and changing them, then quoting law is the
PROPER way to proceed
AND ONLY someone who is NOT into HONEST discussion would claim it
stupid

I don't have to be a lawyer to know that the handling of guns needs to
change.

Not really
As long as you respect the 4 rules of proper gun handling, you have just
about eliminated the possibility of an accident
No need to change those "laws" at all
On the other hand if your CLEARLY STATED agenda, is to take guns away from
everyone, as YOU have repeatedly stated, then yes you would need to
espouse
changing laws.

A change is needed whether its to add, delete, modify or enforce laws.
I have my ideas but there may be better ones or ones that just aren't
being followed.

Since your ideas are based on abyssal ignorance (that you have demonstrated
here), don't expect to be taken very seriously