Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two[_2_] Smitty Two[_2_] is offline

Default Cleaning mold off of concrete basement floor

In article ,
wrote:

I recently put down peel and press tile on a section of my basement.....big
mistake. There is just too much moisture in the basement. The tiles are
loose and there is black mold. I'm going to lift up the tiles and toss them.
What should i use to clean the concrete. I seem to recall that bleach is good
to kill mold.

Google "don't use bleach on mold" if you want to hear the other side of
the debate. Bleach seems to be widely advocated, and widely disparaged
as well.