Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cleaning mold off of concrete basement floor

On Aug 19, 10:36*pm, wrote:
On Sunday, August 19, 2012 10:38:25 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
I recently put down peel and press tile on a section of my basement......big mistake. There is just too much moisture in the basement. *The tiles are loose and there is black mold. I'm going to lift up the tiles and toss them. What should i use to clean the concrete. I seem to recall that bleach is good to kill mold.

I plan on using a HEPA Air filter to clean the air while I wash the floor with bleach. I'm wondering if i should pain t the floor afterward to help seal it.

If you have moisture, it will just lift the paint up/off the floor in
a big bubble. Fix the source of the moisture