George

Default unfortunate

Then there are the remarkably detailed work orders like the Telco people
arriving to install a special circuit with a printout some seven feet in
length giving the characteristics of every wire from the original switch to
the current location. The installer generally wads it up carefully, pulls
out his handset, and says "now what is it exactly you want?"

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message
ervers.com...

I have, myself, seen a *LOT* (easily 500+) of similar work-orders --

admittedly
*not* from this town in Germany. Of the ones I _have_ seen, none of them
specified the age, nor species of the tree to be removed. The orders to
the removal crew read: "Go to _such-and-such location_, remove the _N_

marked
tree(s)."