Posted to rec.woodworking
tiredofspam tiredofspam is offline

Default Better Shed Doors?

On 8/18/2012 11:53 PM, Casper wrote:
I hope your hubby finds a job. I know what it is like.
Is your husband in the computer field?
tiredofspam

Yes he is .. in networking and security.
Me too but I prefer hardware. Less frustrating.

Then I understand. I have been the only American on my last 3 projects.

I just started a new job (3 month contract) this past Monday after being
out of work since Feb. I am one of 3 Americans on a team of 50..

And while I love this country, I hate what it is doing to itself. I hate
being an outcast in my own country. One of the Indians was talking about
how much he was making on this job. He's making $15 / hour more than me.
You gotta love it.

We are a country with out a direction.